What can be expected?
Capital Diagnostic Speech Pathology is a private clinic that provides timely, accessible, accurate and evidence-based speech pathology for children and adults. Please note that CDSP provides speech pathology assessments and reports only, and no ongoing therapy is provided. If the assessment process indicates that speech pathology intervention is recommended, a number of handouts and tips will be included to get you or your child started.
The Four Assessments Types
Although the majority of our clients are children, assessments are available for adults requiring a speech pathology assessment.
Use the intake forms below to request your assessment appointment.
CDSP is one of the only clinics in Canberra that focuses solely on assessment.
- shorter waiting periods as you do not have to wait for another client to finish a 6- or 12-month block of therapy for an appointment to become available;
- quick turn-around of written reports as the speech pathologist’s day is carefully divided into blocks of assessment and report writing, without the need to prepare interventional sessions or administer ongoing therapy. This means reports can be submitted to the NDIS, school or other relevant agency within weeks of the assessment, and
- you’ll be ready for therapy if it is needed. When you do commence therapy with a service providing ongoing intervention, the therapy may be able to start straight away as the assessments and case history have already been completed.
Fill out one of the registration forms below to request an assessment.
Email us with your enquiry.
- Speech assessment with written report.
- Language assessment with written report.
Speech & Language Assessment
- Speech and Language assessment with written report.
- Educational assessment with written report.